1xbet register – How to register on 1xbet?
The purpose of this article is to examine the 1xbet register process for potential new customers signing up from Nigeria, who enter the 1xbet promo code and use their mobile device to access the 1xbet app.
How to register on 1xbet – Step by Step
Here is a step-by step guide to 1xbet registration from Nigeria from a desktop and app:
- Visit the site Homepage and click the ‘REGISTRATION’ button’.
- Select the: One-click, 1xbet registration by phone number, e-mail or social networks and messengers.
- The most common registration methods are via mobile and via phone number.
- Enter the country of residence and your preferred currency which is by default is Nigerian Naira (NGN).
- Enter the promo code to activate the welcome offer which is for up to 130,000 NGN in the form of a 200% matched deposit bonus.
- Click ‘Register’ to display the screen which assigns you a Username and Password.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ tab to gain access to account features and enter personal information and answer a security question.
- You can now make the qualifying deposit to claim the welcome bonus from an active account.
1xbet Welcome Bonus
New customers who register on the site from Nigeria can claim the sports welcome offer for up to 130,000 NGN which comes in the form of a 200% matched deposit bonus. This sign up offer can be claimed by following the steps in this process:
- New customers residing in Nigeria aged 18 and older and existing players are not eligible.
- Activate 1xbet login registration.
- Enter the promo code during 1xbet registration.
- Make a minimum deposit of 400 NGN.
- The maximum qualifying deposit of 130,000 NGN.
- Receive the 200% sports matched deposit bonus immediately.
- The maximum bonus is 130,000 and the minimum bonus is 800 NGN.
The 1xbet NG registration bonus is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- 1xbet login registration must be completed.
- There are wagering requirements of five times the bonus for half the bonus and 30 times on Games for the other half of the bonus..
- The website and app bonus must be rolled over in accumulator bets with three selections or more.
- Each leg of the bet must be placed at odds of 1.4 (7/5) or bigger.
- The bonus expires after 30 days at which point all bonus funds will be lost and the offer will be void.
- Any returns from the bonus do not include the stake.
- This register on 1xbet bonus is subject to the operator’s general Terms & Conditions.
This is a genuine 200% matched deposit bonus. The value of the bonus is two times the qualifying deposit. It is relatively generous as most welcome offers in the Nigerian market are 100% matched deposit bonuses. The value of the qualifying deposit equates to the bonus.
At the stage of the 1xbet register, the welcome bonus is transparent and achievable within the time frames. However, there is the option to make a smaller initial new account deposit, as little as 400 NGN. There are lower wagering requirements, but the bonus is adjusted accordingly. In any case, the welcome bonus provides a good reason to register and make the qualifying deposit.
1xbet registration via mobile
Here is a step-by-step guide to 1xbet registration by mobile:
- Select the option to register by phone number.
- Specify the country of residence and the preferred currency.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Click ‘Send SMS’
- Enter the optional promo code and required Confirmation code.
- Click the ‘REGISTRATION’ button.
- Note your Username and Password to log in to the new account.
1xbet registration by phone number
The process to register using a phone number replicates the mobile registration guide. When prompted, enter the mobile phone number and respond to a requested SMS by entering the optional promo code and the Confirmation code. In the same way as registering by mobile, clicking the ‘REGISTRATION’ button creates the account Username and Password.
1xbet registration on desktop
The most common method of desktop registration is by using an email address orthroughh social messaging. Here is a step-by-step guide to registering from a desktop using a registered email address:
- Choose register by email from a desktop computer.
- Select the country of residence
- Enter the city, region and intended currency, which in this case is Nigerian Naira.
- Enter your email address, first name, surname and password, which must be confirmed by entering into a second field.
- You can enter the promo code and click ‘REGISTER’
- A screen assigns a Username and shows the Password, which both should be noted as they are both required to login to an active account.
Open an account on 1xbet – Terms & Conditions
Customers must not have an existing account as you cannot have multiple accounts. That means only one account can be linked to an IP Address and residential address. Any attempts to open a second or further accounts with these details will be blocked.
Gambling in any form in Nigeria is illegal for minors who have not reached the age of 18. Therefore, new account holders must be 18 or older.
The new customer’s date of birth must be entered in the correct format, which is usually DD/MM/YYYY. If you don’t follow this protocol, the operator will not create a new account. All the required fields must be filled in to open an account with this operator.
How to access the 1xbet Account Deposit
Deposits are first made to an account when players land on the Payments page after registering. Existing customers can make subsequent deposits by selecting the Deposit option. Deposits are free of charge and immediate. The minimum deposit to claim the welcome bonus is 400 NGN, while 130,000 NGN is the equivalent maximum deposit. The minimum amount for subsequent deposits is 350 NGN.
Customers can deposit funds into an account using the following methods:
- Credit and debit cards issued by Visa Mastercard and Verve.
- e-Wallets including PayPal, Skrill, ePayz, WebMoney. Epay and Perfect Money.
- Cash at self-service terminals.
- Payment systems such as Payeer and Neteller
- Internet Banking with FSDH, Providus Bank, GT Bank and Polaris Bank.
- Prepaid cards including PaySafeCard and Neosurf
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, ZCash and others in Cryptocurrency.
Account verification on 1xbet
Here are the account verification steps for customers located in Nigeria:
- New customers register and make an initial deposit to claim the welcome bonus.
- Players can take out their betting funds after they met the wagering requirements.
- Account verification is mandatory before a withdrawal.
- Documentation must be provided to confirm the customer is of legal age, such as a Passport or driving licence.
- Documents must be sent to confirm the customer’s identity, such as a bank statement or utility bill showing the full name and address.
- The bookmaker will confirm the identity of the customers within 24 to 48 hours, at which point the individual can withdraw funds from an active account with a balance after any bet.
1xbet blocked my account: what can I do?
1xbet can block an account when there is evidence of suspicious betting activity. This could be due to players colluding to gain an unfair advantage. Individuals involved in sporting events for which the sportsbook offers odds may be stopped from betting on these events.
Evidence of bonus abuse can result in blocked accounts. This generally means creating multiple accounts to activate the welcome bonus. If it happens that a customer is not old enough to bet, the account will be blocked.
The solutions to a blocked account include referring to the FAQ section for the answer to a common question about this issue or contacting customer support to report a blocked account. A customer may also agree stop abusing the bonus system to gain access to a blocked account.
Is it legal to register on 1xbet in Nigeria?
1xbet is a legal operator and is fully licensed and regulated in Nigeria since 2020. The license will expire in 2024. The brand has a global operation and holds a licence in Curacao. Moreover, a licence application with the Alderney Gaming Control Commission is pending. The Nigerian operation is legal in over 50 countries which makes the bet service in Nigeria safe and secure and perfectly legal.
1xbet Registration – Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some common questions about registration by players residing in Nigeria:
How do I sign up to 1xbet?
How do I make a 1xbet account
How do I get the 1xbet registration bonus?
Activate the welcome bonus by making a qualifying deposit. You have access to the funds once you have met the wagering requirements.
What is User ID on 1xbet?
The User ID is a number allocated to new customers after they complete the registration process. Use it to identify an account if you forget the Username and/or Password.
Can I register on 1xbet for free?
There is no charge for registering with this operator.
Is it possible to place a bet on 1xbet without having an account
The bookmaker only accepts bets from customers who have registered and have enough funds in the account.
How can I reset my Password on 1xbet?
You can report a lost Password and 1xbet will send a rest link to your registered e-mail address.
Can I change my bank details on my 1xbet account?
Change the bank details by clicking on the ‘My Account’ tab and changing the information accordingly.
How to register 1xbet via sms?
You enter your mobile phone number and receive a confirmation code by sms which you enter as part of the registration process.
How to delete my 1xbet account?
You can delete your account by informing customer support staff by email or Live Chat. An account becomes dormant if there is no betting activity for six months.
How to reactivate my 1xbet account?
To reactivate your account, make a request via Live Chat or email to support staff. Betting on an account makes it active having been dormant.